1. Fine DH, Patil AG, Loos BG.; Classification and diagnosis of aggressive periodontitis; Journal of periodontology, 89 (Suppl 1):S103-s119, 2018.
2. Fine DH, Patil AG, Loos BG.; Classification and diagnosis of aggressive periodontitis; Journal of clinical periodontology, 45 (Suppl 20):S95-s111, 2018.
3. Fine DH, Patil AG, Velusamy S.; Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans (Aa) Under the Radar: Myths and Misunderstandings of Aa and Its Role in Aggressive Periodontitis; Frontiers in immunology, 10:728, 2019.
4. Nasri-Heir C, Patil AG, Korczeniewska OA, Zusman T, Khan J, Heir G, et al. The Effect of Nonstrenuous Aerobic Exercise in Patients with Chronic Masticatory Myalgia; Journal of Oral & Facial Pain and Headache, 33(2):143-152, 2019.
5. Thomas DC, Heir GM, Patil AG, Soni PK. Nummular Headache - a Case Report of a Rare Entity. Curr Pain Headache Rep. 2020 Oct 12;24(11):71. doi: 10.1007/s11916-020-00901-8. PMID: 33047184.
6. Thomas DC, Patil AG, Sood R, Katzmann G. Occipital Neuralgia and Its Management: An Overview. Neurol India 2021;69:213-8
7. Patil AG, Chopda DK, Heir GM.; Engineer the TMJ; International Dental Journal (FDI Special Edition):P86, 2014.
8. Chopda DK, Patil AG.; Techno-dentistry for Dentophobics; International Dental Journal (FDI Special Edition):P211, 2014.
9. Patil AG. Pico-hydro-electric Toothbrush. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research 2012;3(2):1-2.
1. The effect of non-strenuous aerobic exercise on patients with chronic masticatory myalgia. (Carried forward Dr. Eliav’s Research model - manuscript submitted)
2. Sensory Changes and Pain Modulation Related to Dental Implant Placement
3. Prospective study of demographic and psychosocial variables of patients in a specialized orofacial pain clinic
4. The oral hygiene status of visually impaired and healthy individuals” Journal of Oral Hygiene and Health (manuscript submitted)
5. Early markers of Localized Aggressive Periodontitis. (NIH Study)
Invented a Pico-hydro-electric Toothbrush. It has featured in addition to those of toothbrushes available in the market. Moreover, it is energy harvesting than other electric toothbrushes. Also, Dr. Patil conducted research lab studies & was successful in proving its superior efficiency.
The invention has been filed by the Government of India Controller General of Patents Design and Trade Marks Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Intellectual Property Office (IPO), India on February 7th, 2011 and the patent has been granted on October 22nd, 2019.
(Patent Number: 323385)
1. Nasri-Heir C, Patil AG, Patel S, Albawah Y, Korczeniewska O, Heir GM, Benoliel R, Eliav E. “Non-Strenuous Exercise-Induced Hypoalgesia in Chronic Masticatory Myalgia Patients.” International Association for the Study of Pain’s 17th World Congress on Pain, Boston, 2018. Represented Rutgers University at the International level.
2. Patil AG, Dhoble AA, Grin P. “PRP Therapy for Temporomandibular Joint Disorders.” 71st Indian Dental Conference, Bhubaneswar, India, 2018. Second Place Winner.
3. Patil AG, Dhoble AA. “The oral hygiene status of visually impaired and healthy individuals”, FDI-World Dental Congress, Madrid, Spain, 2017.
4. Patil AG, Patel S, Albawah Y, Korczeniewska O, Heir GM, Eliav E, Benoliel R, Nasri-Heir C. “The role of Exercise-Induced Hypoalgesia in Chronic Masticatory Myalgia Patients”. Dr. Michael P. Balbo Research Day, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, 2017 and Garden State Dental Conference and Expo, 2017.
5. Yaqoub Alabwah, DDS, MS; Amey G Patil, BDS, FACD; and Gary M. Heir, DMD. “Short-lasting Unilateral Neuralgiform headache with Conjunctival Tearing (SUNCT Syndrome).” Dr. Michael P. Balbo Research Day, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, 2016.
6. Amey G Patil, BDS, FACD; Robert Lampart, DMD; Sowmya Ananthan, BDS, DMD, MSD; Steven R. Singer, DDS and Gary M. Heir, DMD. “Psoriatic Arthritis and Ankylosis of the Temporomandibular Joint.” Dr. Michael P. Balbo Research Day, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, 2015.
7. Amey G Patil, BDS, FACD. “Practice Management: Going green…Go Green.” 66th Indian Dental Conference, Kolkata, India, 2013.
8. Amey G Patil, BDS. “Picohydroelectric Toothbrush.” 2nd Annual Student Research Poster Session, Atlanta, GA, 2013.
9. Dharti Chopda, BDS; Amey G Patil, BDS. “TobaccoDeadiction.” 65th Indian Dental Conference, Mumbai, India, 2012.
10. Amey G Patil, BDS. “Toothbrush Technology: Recent Trends and Innovations.” 64th Indian Dental Conference, Jaipur, India, 2011. First Place Winner.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 AMEY PATIL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.