1. The effect of non-strenuous aerobic exercise on patients with chronic masticatory myalgia. (Carried forward Dr. Eliav’s Research model - manuscript submitted)
2. Sensory Changes and Pain Modulation Related to Dental Implant Placement
3. Prospective study of demographic and psychosocial variables of patients in a specialized orofacial pain clinic
4. The oral hygiene status of visually impaired and healthy individuals” Journal of Oral Hygiene and Health (manuscript submitted)
5. Early markers of Localized Aggressive Periodontitis. (NIH Study)
1. Patil AG, Dhoble AA, Grin P. “PRP Therapy for Temporomandibular Joint Disorders.” 71st Indian Dental Conference, Bhubaneswar, India, 2018. Second Place Winner.
2. Patil AG, Dhoble AA. “The oral hygiene status of visually impaired and healthy individuals”, FDI-World Dental Congress, Madrid, Spain, 2017.
3. Patil AG, Patel S, Albawah Y, Korczeniewska O, Heir GM, Eliav E, Benoliel R, Nasri-Heir C. “The role of Exercise-Induced Hypoalgesia in Chronic Masticatory Myalgia Patients”. Dr. Michael P. Balbo Research Day, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, 2017 and Garden State Dental Conference and Expo, 2017.
4. Yaqoub Alabwah, DDS, MS; Amey G Patil, BDS, FACD; and Gary M. Heir, DMD. “Short-lasting Unilateral Neuralgiform headache with Conjunctival Tearing (SUNCT Syndrome).” Dr. Michael P. Balbo Research Day, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, 2016.
5. Amey G Patil, BDS, FACD; Robert Lampart, DMD; Sowmya Ananthan, BDS, DMD, MSD; Steven R. Singer, DDS and Gary M. Heir, DMD. “Psoriatic Arthritis and Ankylosis of the Temporomandibular Joint.” Dr. Michael P. Balbo Research Day, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, 2015.
6. Amey G Patil, BDS, FACD. “Practice Management: Going green…Go Green.” 66th Indian Dental Conference, Kolkata, India, 2013.
7. Amey G Patil, BDS. “Picohydroelectric Toothbrush.” 2nd Annual Student Research Poster Session, Atlanta, GA, 2013.
8. Dharti Chopda, BDS; Amey G Patil, BDS. “TobaccoDeadiction.” 65th Indian Dental Conference, Mumbai, India, 2012.
9. Amey G Patil, BDS. “Toothbrush Technology: Recent Trends and Innovations.” 64th Indian Dental Conference, Jaipur, India, 2011. First Place Winner.
1. Fine DH, Patil AG, Loos BG. Classification and diagnosis of aggressive periodontitis. J Periodontol. 2018;89(Suppl 1):S103–S119.
2. Fine DH, Patil AG, Loos BG. Classification and diagnosis of aggressive periodontitis. J Clin Periodontol. 2018;45(Suppl 20):S95–S111.
3. Patil A, Chopda D, Heir G. Engineer the TMJ. International Dental Journal 2014 (FDI Special Edition):P86.
4. Chopda D, Patil A. Techno-dentistry for Dentophobics. International Dental Journal 2014(FDI Special Edition):P211.
5. Patil AG. Pico-hydro-electric Toothbrush. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research 2012;3(2):1-2.
Invented a Pico-hydro-electric Toothbrush. It has featured in addition to those of toothbrushes available in the market. Moreover, it is energy harvesting than other electric toothbrushes. Also conducted research lab studies & was successful in proving its superior efficiency.
The invention has already been patented by the Government of India Controller General of Patents Design and Trade Marks Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Intellectual Property Office (IPO), India; as well as also filed for patent under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT), World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Geneva, Switzerland.
AmeyPatil © All rights reserved.